Thursday, February 16, 2017

TWO ROADS DIVERGED....

What is the real benefit of financial freedom?

That's an enormous question, and I bet there are a few things that jump right into the forefront of your mind. More money, less stress, travel, giving your children more opportunity, being able to fulfill your wants and desires. Those are all great examples of the things financial freedom can bring you, but....

Driving a nice car will never satisfy the soul. We've all heard the saying "money can't buy you happiness." It's true, in fact it can lead to misery if there's no substantial purpose behind it.
The road to financial freedom is not just about gaining nice things. It's about redefining yourself and changing your perceptions of the world; creating a larger sense of purpose. Changing your daily habits from negative to positive so that each day you're better off than you were the day before.

Eventually you'll reach a point where your life will no longer be what it once was. The tiny changes and disciplines you've implemented along the way will have directed you into a position of being able to spend your time doing things that are more meaningful to you. Your perceptions and financial situation will have changed entirely.


Being free to use your time as you see fit will open up a world of opportunity for you. A world where you're not worried about where the next dollar is coming from Where you're free from that stress of the daily grind and the depression that accompanies racing off to a job that you need, not that you love. That freedom will allow you to contribute to the world around you in a more meaningful way and give you a stronger sense of purpose.

We all have our 80 to 100 years if we're lucky, but your perception and the daily habits you develop will lead you down one road or another. At the end of the first road you could look back and say...

"I worked hard and I was always on time for work, I raised my kids well, I was a good father, mother, sibling, I saved my money and did the right thing".

Or you can travel the second road and at the end look back, still being that hard working parent, and say...

"Because I was able to change my perceptions and my habits, I was able to focus my efforts on self improvement. I was able to achieve a level of personal success that allowed me to use my time and energy in a more positive way; Not only to enrich the lives of my family members, but to contribute to the world around me in ways I'd never have thought possible."

Either way the years are going by, you're going to work hard and you're going to raise your children. But, if you start to change your perspectives, change your habits and take control of your life you can make a much larger impact on the world around you. You can contribute your time and effort in a way that satisfies your soul and feeds your overall purpose. 

This, I would argue, is the real benefit of financial freedom

Visit our website for free educational media and tools you need to get on the road to financial freedom.... www.greenlightllc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment